Monday, February 20, 2012

Bronze Beauties

No, this post isnt about girls in bathing suits...
I almost wish it was, my blog might get some comments if I pandered and went all sensationalistic and stuff..

Here are some nice books I've picked up from my Man Rick!

Rick is a dude who usually has a booth at the local Flea Market in Raleigh. He does horse trading and swapping and generally has a real nice assortment of comics at reasonable prices.

Over the past 2 yrs or so I have bought a ton of stuff from him. I bought this  Journey into Mystery 95, and a Tomb of Dracula 10 (1st appearnce of Blade)

I've taken him some stuff to buy from me and he deal very fairly. He keeps the material moving and isnt looking to retire off of any one book. So you can ballpark what hes going to pay based off how he sells his stock. I applaud his approach.

War! Who doesn't love a good war book?




How can you NOT love some low number Luke Cages? If its good enough for Nick Cage its good enough for me.


An don't forget Monsters. I think Marvel was trying bring back the classic Universal monsters all by themselves for a while..


And then a hole filler for a "cant refuse it price"

No comments:

Post a Comment