Monday, February 20, 2012

Sometimes craigslist CAN work out

Yes I admit it.
I regularly check craigslist to see if I can find some type of deal to be had on comics. Someone clearing out Dear Old departed Grandmothers' attic...

Personally, I'm holding out hope for the scorned lover getting revenge for not getting a big enough ring for Valentines Day. Or the lady trying to finance a divorve or get payback somehow by partting out her significant others collection out of spite.

I always seem to miss these opportunities... I am ever hopeful, however..

Recently, I have found a few folks that have some trading inclanation.
Here are some recent Daredevils I have managed to run up on...10, 22, 29, 47, 61, 68, 71, 78, 81, 90, 98, 100, 112, 118, 131, 141, 142, 143, 144. Below are a few random pics..

I had to part with some Bronze age Superman/Action/Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsens to aquire them.



Not too shabby....
There is also another fellow I am attempting to make a large trade with on some other DD books.

Stay tuned.. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment